Looking for more resources to support hosting a ScratchEd Meetup?
Our team at the Harvard Graduate School of Education has assembled a collection of resources to help you host your ScratchEd meetups.
Before the Meetup
Explore what meetups can look likeThe following videos and stories chronicle various meetups around the United States.
Participate and you, too, can be featured in a video!
Cambridge ScratchEd Meetups
- Scratch Educator Meetups
- Connecting Scratch Educators in D.C.
- About A Meetup
- New Orleans Meetup Storify
Promote your meetupUse these templates to promote your meetup.
To use a template, simply make a copy of the document and adapt it to your needs, downloading the doc to save or share.
During the MeetupUse these templates and tools to support the meetup experience.
Some tools are for meetup organizers and some are for meetup participants.
Wayfinding Sign Template
- Example Organizer Script
- Schedule and Notes Template
- Certificate of Participation
- Avery Template
- Paper Facebook
Session Facilitator Tips
- Creative Computing Curriculum Guide 10 Blocks Printable
- Creative Computing Curriculum Guide About Me Printable
- Getting Started with Scratch Printable
- Reflection Doc Presentation
After the Meetup
- Flickr Group: Share your meetup photos in the ScratchEd Meetups group.
- Facilitator Red, Yellow, Green Reflection Doc: Use this doc to take notes during your facilitator reflection.